Values and Principles All initiatives and engagements of the Organization are guided by the following values and principles:
- The highest sense of integrity and probity, equity and fairness
- Adherence to transparency and accountability in the conduct of public affairs.
- Respect for human rights
- Healthy dialogue, consensus and compromise in debating and resolving issues of socioeconomic growth and development.
- The Organization is prepared to take timely action on important and pressing issues based on careful research and analysis.
- The Organization is independent, nonpartisan and nonprofit in seeking to advance its vision and mission.
- The Organization works in close cooperation with other organizations, public or private, with proven competencies in order to advance its mission.
- The Organization is funded through private donations and grants by organizations supportive of its programs and activities. Particular care is taken to ensure that funding sources are beyond reproach.